shipping & returns
By purchasing from Quintessentially Australian you are agreeing to the following Shipping & Returns conditions:
- All payments made to Quintessentially Australian are to be done through Pay Pal or Credit Card.
- Quintessentially Australian is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods.
- Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery, although standard shipping takes 2 – 3 days.
- No weekend or after hours deliveries are available.
- If you are located offshore please contact us directly for shipping costs. (Listed shipping costs apply within Australia only.)
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted without proof of purchase.
- An official invoice from Quintessentially Australian will be sent with every purchase.
- Whilst all due care is taken, any errors or omissions in the item details are unintentional.
- Please note, Quintessentially Australian is unable to refund shipping or associated freight costs.
- We will not refund or accept returns for items where the buyer has simply changed his/her mind. However, we are more than happy to exchange at buyers’ cost.
- In the event an item needs to be returned to Quintessentially Australian, it is the purchaser’s responsibility to pay all shipping and handling costs to Quintessentially Australian unless the goods are faulty upon delivery or not as described in which case Quintessentially Australian will cover the shipping & handling costs.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF COUNTRY
We acknowledge and pay respect to the traditional custodians of this nation past, present and emerging. We respectfully acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land where we come together each day, the Gadigal people of the Eora Nation in Sydney, New South Wales. We also pay respect to the local aboriginal tribes of the Wollombi/Hunter valley regions which has informed much of QA’s inspiration. Wollombi valley is regarded as the meeting place for all local aboriginal tribes and as such, we pay respect to the Awabakal people to the East, the Wannaruah people to the northwest and the Darkinjung people to the south.